IMAGINE being in control of the 7 Most Powerful Search Signals for Ranking
Search Engine now measures user signals to evaluate the relevance of content. Fact: They still use old SEO metrics such as linking and proper onpage optimization to temporarily place sites at the top of their listings.
However, if the user signals do not beat out the past placements then they will fall from the top very quickly.
What Does that mean to YOU?
MAYBE you have been forced to spend a lot of MONEY with “EXPERTS” claiming they can get it back and in some cases, they can BUT what about the time and money and opportunity you lost.
IMAGINE BEATING THEM AT THEIR OWN GAME:
- What is the value of being the FIRST or Top of the search engine?
- What is the value of a real customer WHO SEARCHED for you and didn’t find you but found another provider instead?
- What is the value of a real OLD FASHIONED CUSTOMER that lasts years?. Not a single one-off purchase but someone who knows your VALUE because they sought you out.
7 Most Powerful User Signals
- Searches on Mobile devices
- Proximity Search
(Distance of searchers to location)
- Searches from multiple platforms
- Navigational Searches
(Searches for deep content)
- Brand Searches
(Searches for the Brand Name) Notice most searches now return big brands due to this factor. Unfair to the little guys!
- Combined Keyword & Brand Searches
- Revised Searches prior to Click Through (Revised searches adding brand)