How To Get Your Business Website Converting More Browsers Into Paying Clients With Google Analytics!
These Step-by-Step Videos Will Walk You Through Every Detail. Learn How You Can Grow Your Business Income In Your Local Market!
Here’s How You Can Use Google Analytics To Grow Your Business Fast!
Running a small business in 2019 is hard. Turning your website’s visitors into paying clients can be your business’ lifeblood.
Let me show you how easy you can get more paid clients starting today using basic Google Analytics in your Business with my step-by-step video training!
Here’s What You’ll Discover Inside This Video Training:
- Learn how to get started with Google Analytics and what’s the best package to select according to your needs.
- Learn how to use the navigation bar and admin interface.
- Preparing your WordPress website to connect with a plugin.
- How to create a new Google Analytics account for your website.
- How to connect your Google Analytics without the use of a plugin.
- Understanding the Dashboard, Real Time Menu and also the Audience Menu.
- How to work with demographics, interests, and geography effectively.
- Understand your visitors’ behavior and pattern to predict how they will behave when they reach your page.
- Learn how it works with mobile and other technologies, set up benchmarks and user flow easily.
- Discover how to track conversions by setting up and monitoring goals.
If You Own A Business And Need To Generate More Clients Fast Today Is Your Lucky Day…
- Real-Time Visitor Tracking. You can see who is visiting your website in real time and what they are doing there.
- Automated Data Collection. Once it’s set up, you never have to touch it back.
- Customizable Reports. Search, select and generate reports on almost anything you want.
- Customer Demographic. Understand your customers better and where do they come from.
- It’s Free. The best tracking service is free. No fee to use it.
Google Analytics helps you track your website traffic and measure your return on investment.
It stores all the figures and statistics you need to understand which of the areas in your marketing you need to improve.